Authentic Northern Soul Promotion
Authentic Northern Soul Promotion
These are a few examples I found of actual northern soul promotional pieces. I am going to take small bits of inspiration from these however I would like to create my own style of promotion for the exhibition rather than copying northern soul graphic design. I just thought I woul dhow some of the ones I have looked at as a way to show the difference between authentic promotion and my promotion pieces.

These are a few examples I found of actual northern soul promotional pieces. I am going to take small bits of inspiration from these however I would like to create my own style of promotion for the exhibition rather than copying northern soul graphic design. I just thought I woul dhow some of the ones I have looked at as a way to show the difference between authentic promotion and my promotion pieces.
These have much more retro and vintage look to them whereas my pieces look a lot more modern. I feel the style i chose for min fits with the images I have take, if I had taken images with more of a vintage aesthetic to them I would have considered this style more but as my images are very clear I think adding all this kind of retro styling wouldn't have fit with the aesthetic of the rest of my work.
All of these examples have quite different design aspects to them making me think there was no strict design style for soul.






Comments
Post a Comment