Band Promotion

Band Promotion 
These are posters I created for the band for their upcoming tour throughout May, both me and Taylor have created our own individual gig posters for this, we thought making these as well as exhibition promotion would work well alongside our project, as we focus a lot on the involvement of music, having a band as our models and creating legitimate promotion for them is a good support for our concept and the meaning behind it.
Since creating these the band has asked us to make them their tour posters for their next tour, as this tour in May they are just supporting but they would like poster for their tour later in the year in which they are headlining. This has created a good contact for me and Taylor and is giving us actual industry experience.

My posters I created work alongside the concept of our project taking inspiration from some of the design aspects I have used throughout the rest of the project such as layering to make a twisted look and outlining like in my mood board designs, however these have a bit of a different aesthetic as these are for the band not a northern soul night I though they needed their own style.

Olly has been highlighted in two of the images as he is the lead singer. I didn't want the effect to be all over the images as this would have resulted in the same style as my final pieces, so I thought it fitting to just use a hint of the style and adding it to the lead seemed like the best way to do so.




Comments