Lyrics Research

Lyrics Research 
I looked up the lyrics of a few of the songs I found to be iconic to the scene, looking for lyrics that talked about feeling something or being lost in a moment, these are the ones I found that were relevant to our concept. The idea behind researching these is that the design ideas for the final image I had was to write these on top of the edited images as if there are subtitles explaining the feelings behind the image.

Do i love you- Frank Wilson
-I’ll fill your heart with ecstasy

Out on the floor- Dobie Gray
-It makes me feel like a king

Open the door to your heart- Darrell Banks
-Let the lovelight shine
-Let it flow like the river
-Take all my mind and soul

A little bit of something- The Magnets
-I`m always here to satisfy
-A little bit of something
-All you want me to be
-If we could only get it together 

Tainted Love- Soft Cell
-I’ve got to Run away 

The in Crowd- Dobie Gray
-You ain't been nowhere till you've been in

Serving a sentence on life- Carl Douglas 
-yes it's driving me wild
-I’m serving a sentence of life

Better use your head- Little Anthony, The imperials 
-because you're heart's flying high now

'You Didn't Say a Word'- Yvonne Baker
-I FELT SO GOOD INSIDE

'The Snake'- Al Wilson
-Take me in, for heaven's sake

'Long After Tonight Is All Over'- Jimmy Radcliffe
-I can feel that the world is mine
-Don't go away

'Looking for You'- Garnet Mimms
-I'm looking for you, everywhere

'Seven Days Too Long'- Chuck Wood
-i’m alive



Comments