Project Management
Project Management
This was the first group project we have done this year, considering this I think we managed our time and work really well.
At the start of the project once deciding on the concept fully we were really quick at organising our shoots and models. We organised bringing the band up from Nottingham and managed to research and plan a shoot in the Peak District within the first week.
The second shoot took a bit longer to organise as we had to figure out hiring the location in city hall, as mention in my development post we had a lot of backwards and forwards emailing with the enquiries office and even had to go in to city hall at one point to chase it up, this didn't take too long as we were able to conduct the second shoot only a week after the first. Doing this created new contacts for us both and helped us gain experience in dealing with clients.
During the project the work load was shared out fairly and we both took on as much as we could manage while keeping communication up so we knew we were both on the same page about the project. During both photoshoots Taylor took on the role of Photographer while I was directing the shoots, this worked really well as we went into the shoots knowing each other roles, meaning taylor could focus on getting the right composition and lighting while I directed the models on where to stand and how to pose, we both input on how the images should be composed and what should be included in a shot. Another example is for the images and the film I took on most of the work for experimentation while keeping taylor up to date as we both shared our ideas and feelings on Ftheoutcomes of the experimentation so I could change accordingly. For the film we edited it together in the library however Taylor seemed to be more confident with using premier pro so she took on most of the actual editing while we both input our ideas.
During the project the work load was shared out fairly and we both took on as much as we could manage while keeping communication up so we knew we were both on the same page about the project. During both photoshoots Taylor took on the role of Photographer while I was directing the shoots, this worked really well as we went into the shoots knowing each other roles, meaning taylor could focus on getting the right composition and lighting while I directed the models on where to stand and how to pose, we both input on how the images should be composed and what should be included in a shot. Another example is for the images and the film I took on most of the work for experimentation while keeping taylor up to date as we both shared our ideas and feelings on Ftheoutcomes of the experimentation so I could change accordingly. For the film we edited it together in the library however Taylor seemed to be more confident with using premier pro so she took on most of the actual editing while we both input our ideas.
Comments
Post a Comment